Now accepting deposits with Paypal. Quick & easy!!!!
Other forms of payment are money order & cash,
please no checks.
Contact Information Puppy Luver Bichon’s Application
Please fill out application if you are interested in getting a puppy. References will be provided after I receive application. You understand you will not be put on the waiting list until you pay the $400 deposit.
Puppy Sales & Health Contract
1. The Buyer shall provide the dog with adequate high quality nutritious dog food, fresh water at all times, shelter, affection, love, and medical care, including all necessary shots and medication recommended by the veterinarian. Any evidence that the puppy/dog has been neglected or abused will void this contract. This puppy or any of it’s spring cannot be sold to a pet shop, puppy broker or puppy mill of any kind. In the event of this the purchaser will be charged a penalty of $5000.00 per dog.
2. You shall provide the dog with veterinary care upon sickness, disease, or injury, and shall take it to a veterinarian at least once a year for an annual health examination and routine vaccinations.
3. The Buyer shall provide the dog with humane care and maintain it in accordance with all current and future state, county, and municipal laws and ordinances where the Buyer resides.
4. The Buyer shall provide the dog with a fully fenced yard or other humane means of exercise. The dog shall not be kept constantly chained or constantly outdoors.
5. The Buyer shall keep the dog as a household pet and shall never use it for breeding without the Breeder's consent.
6. The Buyer shall provide a collar and identification tag for the dog to wear at all times when allowed to go outdoors.
7. The dog shall reside at the Buyer's address.
8. If the dog cannot be kept by the Buyer, the Buyer shall notify the Breeder immediately. The dog shall not be sold, transferred, or given to any individual, shelter or to any retail or wholesale establishment for the purpose of sale or resale to the public, or to any research institution where medical experimentation or other practices take place.
9. The Buyer agrees to take the puppy to a veterinarian within seven (7) days of the date of purchase for a physical examination to determine the health of the pup.
10. For pet-quality pups, the Buyer agrees to have the female spayed before her first season at six (6) months old, or to have the dog neutered no later than nine (9) months from the date of this Contract.
11. The Buyer shall pay a deposit of $400 when application is approved and prior to being added to waiting list. You will NOT be added to waiting list unless the $400 deposit is paid. The remaining balance is due upon pickup for each breed
AKC Bichon’s $1000 total price will be $1400
AKC Maltese $1100 total price will be $1500
Maltichon $800 total price will be $1200
Teddy-Bear $800 total price will be $1200
AKC German Shepherd $1000 total price will be $1400
Not included are any boarding, Vet and all shipping charges and related expenses with regard to the delivery of the puppy to the Buyer.
12. The Buyer agrees that it is the Buyer's responsibility to accept the puppy as described. The Breeder has provided and the Buyer has acknowledged a full disclosure of the health, habits, and temperament of the puppy.
13. The Buyer agrees that the Breeder is in no way liable or responsible for any damage, accident, or injury resulting from the dog.
14. The Buyer shall have 3 (3) days from the date of this Contract to return the dog for a full refund of the purchase price, minus any expenses involved in the sale. After 3 (3) days and for the life of the dog, the Buyer may return the dog to the Breeder at any time and for any reason. After 3 (3) days there will be no refund involved.
15. The Buyer and Breeder agrees to keep each other informed of their current addresses.
16. The Buyer agrees to pay the Breeder any and all expenses, including court costs and reasonable attorney fees, in enforcing the terms and provisions of the Contract.
17. Should the Buyer be unable or unwilling to fulfill any of the above provisions, the Buyer agrees to return the dog to the Breeder at the Breeder's request. Should the Buyer refuse to return the dog, the Buyer hereby authorizes the Breeder to pick up and remove the dog from the Buyer's control.
18. This puppy is guaranteed to be sold in good physical health and up to date on vaccines at the time of purchase. This puppy/dog is guaranteed to be free of Genetic Health Disorders. Within the first 2 years after purchase, if the puppy/dog has not been bred, and it is found to have a Genetic Defect, Certified by a Reputable Veterinarian, rendering it to be incapacitated and an unsuitable companion, the purchaser agrees to surrender the puppy/dog to the Breeder with Signed Registration Papers, and the Breeder agrees to replace the puppy/dog with one of the same type and sex, and of equal sale value. Replacement will be a puppy/dog of the breeder’s choice of stock on hand, or expected litters within one year. No Cash refunds will be made for the purchase. The Breeder may request a 2nd opinion to verify the said genetic defect prior to agreeing to replacement. All shipping costs and veterinarian expenses incurred are the sole responsibility of the purchaser and are Non-refundable.
The UNDERSIGNED Buyer hereby acknowledges having read the terms of the Contract and does hereby agree to abide by each of the provisions set forth above.
Signature of Buyer Printed Name of Buyer
Breeder's Name (Printed): Danielle M. Robinette
Breeder's Kennel Name: Puppy Luver Bichon’s
Breeder's Address: 21671 M-129, Pickford, Mi. 49774
Breeder's cell 906-440-2930
Breeder's Email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Signature of Breeder:______________________________________________________
There are no refunds on deposits. This deposit signifies intent on the behalf of the purchaser to follow through with the purchase transaction of the puppy. If some tragic accident were to happen, and the puppy should die before it goes home by all means we would return the deposit to you unless you wanted to apply it to another puppy if one is available.
This contract is null & void unless completely filled out & signed by both parties.